Winter is officially here, which means cold weather, warm clothing, and kids with a lot of pent-up energy. If you’re sick of hearing the familiar chorus of “I’m bored!”, here’s a few of the wonderful activities Nashville has to offer.
As you head out on your Nashville area adventures this winter, remember that it’s cold and flu season. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water and encourage your children to do the same. Hot, soapy water will do the trick, but when none is available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Have fun, burn energy, and stay healthy this winter with these ideas.
For those days when your kids have energy to burn, try…
- Pump It Up and Bounce U – inflatable playground with open bounce times
- Above All and Sky High Sports – trampoline parks
- Ford Ice center – Public skate sessions are available!
- The Monkey’s Treehouse – indoor playground for children under 8
- Laser Quest- hide and seek with a high-tech twist
- Climb Nashville and The Crag – indoor rock climbing
Most of the above activities require a parent/guardian to sign a waiver. Injuries can occur so we strongly recommend parental supervision.
If you’re looking for a slower paced activity, then consider…
- Adventure Science Center
- The Frist Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Indoor crafting (pottery, woodworking, etc)
Have fun and stay warm!