Flu vaccines are available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Available to children 6 months and older and parents.
- All children age 6 months and older should be vaccinated.
- High risk patients include: Children with asthma, heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic illness, Children who have siblings less than 6 months old, Siblings of children with severe chronic medical conditions (i.e. cancer, organ transplant, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome)
- Continuing with our current plan to social distance, we are not accepting walk-ins for flu vaccines.
- We will not offer FluMist this year.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment so that we may offer the time to another family.
Please request appointments ONLINE through our website.
- A staff member will call you to schedule the appointment.
- If your child has a well exam in September or October, he/she may get a flu shot at that visit. You do not need to request an appointment online or call. You may also bring siblings to well exams for their flu shots and siblings do not need an appointment.
- We will offer appointments Tuesday through Friday in September and will share our October schedule soon.
- Saturday Flu Clinics by appointment
- September 26th
- October 17th
- October 24th
- We’ll send emails and update social media throughout the season.
Parents and children ages 2 years and older are to wear masks or protective face coverings in the office. Due to limited inventory, we ask that you bring your own.
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR FLU SHOT NOW!